Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My neck, my back, my ***** and my crack? Plus the Best Ice Cream on the face of Earth

The wife left for a girl's weekend and I had the kids to night. After we ate dinner at home I took them to Wal-Mart to buy an ergonomic neck pillow because my neck and back are still bothering me six weeks later. The pain is not as bad- mostly gone but still noticeable. I have been to an ortho doctor and had x-rays but nothing serious showed up on x-rays except some narrowing between my vertebrae and the curve in my neck straightens out a little more than normal. Doctor Campbell says it isn't anything to worry about now. He gave me some exercises to do and sent me on my way.

So I took the kids to Udderly Delicious in Conover tonight after the wondrous trip to Wally World. I always get Preacher's Coffee Ice cream. That shit is so damn good! It has coffee ice cream with chocolate fudge swirls and almonds I think. I only had one scoop but I could have eaten seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment