Monday, March 12, 2012

Physical Wreck

Four days ago I went to see my Financial Advisor who was having an open house. I chatted with him and drank a very small glass of red wine. He had a massage therapist set up so I got one of those chair massages. This was last Thursday.

Friday I woke up with some pretty substantial pain deep in the right side of my upper trapezoids or possibly in the muscle underneath that the serratus posterior superior. I rode my bike 50 miles on Saturday without it hurting to much. At this stage it just hurt when moved certain ways.

Yesterday it really fucking hurt- even when I was sitting completely still it still hurts. It is noticeable all the time. Now the pain seemed to have moved to the right some into my shoulder (deltoid) and I am finding it difficult to concentrate at work and I have to prepare for a board meeting tomorrow.

Sucks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment