Thursday, June 4, 2015

Stubborn little ass


Here's the shit that I have to deal with on almost a daily basis. Atticus comes downstairs with about 20 minutes left before we have to leave for school and ask for breakfast.

I tell him that I will be happy to make the breakfast for him. I ask him what he would like. He asked for waffle with chocolate chips placed in each cavity and a chocolate smoothie.

I explained to him that I will not make both those things for him because he will not eat them both.  He insists he will. So then I tell him he can either make a choice or have no breakfast. He storms off back upstairs to see his mother Who comes downstairs and opens the freezer to start making the waffle and smoothie. I told her that I would not allow him to have any breakfast this morning because of his completely unreasonable demands.

His mother did not like the fact that I requested that she not make him breakfast. In my opinion, I think that the fact that his mother will do just about anything he asks her to do his part of the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment