Sunday, February 19, 2012

Old and Tired

I went bike riding yesterday with my neighbor. I noticed that my heart rate was about ten beats per minute faster than normal for me throughout the entire ride. I just didn't feel up to par. Normally I don't have days like that. That gets me thinking. Did my performance or lack thereof have anything to do with the iodine from the CT scan I had on Friday? Is my issue with my white blood cells contributing?

I have felt kind of lethargic and out of energy today. Tamara had rotator cuff surgery on Thursday and thank goodness her mother and my mother have helped a lot with food and the kids. I had the kids all day by myself today so, my bother and his family met me at the Catawba Science Center today, we ate lunch and then went bowling. I just felt tired all day.

I have a doctor appointment at Duke Hospital this coming Thursday to see if someone can tell me what the hell is going on with my immune system. It sure would be nice to have some answers. To be honest it is pretty damn scary. I don't know whether I have some rare form of cancer or if it is something far more benign. Besides being a little more tired than normal, I feel pretty damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment