Thursday, December 15, 2011

Getting ready for bed

Night always proves to be somewhat of a challenge. When Tamara or I announce that it is time for bed inevitably Atticus will pitch a fit and say he is hungry and that he did not get his desert. Normally we cave in but tonight I didn't. I called his bullshit on it. It is just a stall tactic because they don't like to go to bed. But we try to stick to a schedule because routine is good for kids at that age.

Adrienne has really warmed up to me over the past six months. Now she will give me kisses goodnight and hugs at any request. She asks me to play with her frequently. At nights she always wants me with her when she brushes her teeth because she says she is scared and doesn't like to be alone. She doesn't like to go downstairs at night by herself because she is scared. The same goes for London. Both the girls have me wrapped completely around their fingers as it should be. I know this stage won't last forever and I will do my best to enjoy it while it is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment