Monday, February 14, 2011

The worst Valentines Day

Part I:
So I got back from the trip this morning about 1:00 AM and couldn't go to sleep until about 2:00 AM. I slept on the sofa downstairs so as not to wake Tamara with my persistent coughing and hacking. In the morning London and Atticus came downstairs to see me with big hugs and kisses. I could tell they were excited to see me and they wanted to know if i had brought them presents. I finally motivated my sick ass off the sofa and up the stairs.

I saw Adrienne in the hallway- she just walked right passed me and didn't even acknowledge me until I said "Hello Adrienne" She then said "Hi Daddy" and went about her business- no hug - nothing. That is just the way she is. I am sure she loves me but she is just different and shows it in a different manner than the other two.

Part II:
Tamara London and I went to the doctor since we are all sick. I had received a text message from an old friend from Honduras that I didn't understand and sent a message back saying so. At the doctor's office I got a text clarification of her question. It turns out that I find out that a commercial airplane crashed in Honduras killing all 14 aboard. The wife of the general manager of my factory in Honduras was on the plane. I have not been able to talk to him. This is horrible news. They have two young teenage daughters. So very tragic.

No comments:

Post a Comment